The Final Countdown

I am absolutely thrilled to tell you all that I'm a finalist at this year's Wales Blog Awards for the Best Food & Drink blog in Wales!!!

Firstly a huge thank you to all my readers, twitter followers and, let's face it, friends and family who nominated me.  From an initial list of around 15 blogs the judges have narrowed it down to a final three - pretty good going I think!

Secondly, as well as the Food & Drink category (where the winner is picked by a judge), there is also a chance for you guys to vote for me as the People's Choice award (scroll down to the bottom of the post and click on the button next to Cardiff Bites).  I know this one is a bit of a popularity contest but I think it'd be a great way to acknowledge the work that has gone into this blog over five years.  

So get voting (and get your friends, family, colleagues and pets voting too!) and I shall sit here chewing my nails until the ceremony on 27th October!

Comments

Anonymous said…
We've voted for you. Good luck!
Food Urchin said…
Well done, I'll pop my vote up too

Popular Posts