Rattle those pots and pans

So it's all confirmed.  As I mentioned in my May round-up I'll be cooking with The Ethical Chef at Riverside Market very soon.  June 3rd in fact.  Pop on down and sample some of my tasty treats, have a natter and hopefully go away with a full and happy belly.

The market, for those of you who don't know, is located on the banks of the River Taff, opposite the Millennium Stadium every Sunday between 10am and 2pm.  There you can purchase everything from award-winning cheeses and locally brewed beers to your meat, fish and organic vegetables.  Why not do your weekly shop there whilst you're at it?

I'm still tweaking the menu at the moment but I can tell you you're in for a treat.  Next week I'll be putting the finishing touches to it, having a trial run and getting my all important Food Safety qualification (Can you imagine the headlines if I accidentally poisoned one of you?! Better Safe than Sued!)

To be honest I'm quite nervous but I'm never one to shy away from a challenge and I would be delighted if you could support me in this. 

So come, heckle, shop and above all say "hi" and eat some of my food!

Comments

Popular Posts