Ladies What Lunch

I know a lot of my London-based foodie friends have started up various lunch and supper get togethers, either around a theme (#blokeseatbeef springs to mind!) or just as a chance to get together and break bread with other people in the area.

I'd love to get something similar up and running in Cardiff, just as an informal opportunity to meet new people over a bite to eat. I'm currently thinking weekends are best as most of us are either working or at uni, making weekdays impossible for the majority, and also keeping it fairly cheap to make it accessible to all.

Just wondering who is interested so I can get an idea of numbers and taking suggestions for where we should go first.

How about a meetup at the end of March? I say this as it's after the 6 nations ends, leaving town a bit quieter for us and also so any of us rugby-loving lasses don't miss an important game!

Let me know what you think!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Tea, cake and sushi. Yes.

Oh and kitties. Somehow.
Daisymoon said…
Hi we run something similar - check out www.girlydinnerclub.co.uk - we will be announcing a new date shortly.
oooooooooooh thank you Daisymoon that sounds awesome! (and less work for me is always welcomed). are you ladies on twitter?

Popular Posts