Good, Old-fashioned Social Networking

Fancy getting out and meeting new friends?

After a rather successful tweetup last night, myself, The Long Mile and WoiC are keen to see if this could become a regular event.

Want to find out what we have planned and see how you can join in? Then either visit our site or, if you're on twitter, follow Cardiff Tweet Ups.

We will always meet in public spaces but feel free to bring along your partner or friends (I know I did!) and always let someone know where you'll be. Safety first, kids!

Comments

Well I havent been for a while but ive heard you lot are having a great time on friday nights! I shall endevour to come out and meet you all again soon! would be great to see how everyone is doing.

WoiC
Yay, it'll be great to catch up! Next meet will be on the 16th at Y Fuwch Goch :)

Popular Posts